Photo credit: Derek Estabrook
St. Paul’s Anglican Church is the fifth oldest church in the Anglican Parish of New Germany having been opened on October 24, 1907 and consecrated by the Right Reverend C.L. Worrell on October 10, 1913.
St Paul's was de-consecrated by the Most Reverend Ronald Cutler on November 24th, 2019
Location: 4318 Cornwall Road, Union Square, Nova Scotia