St. Andrew's Church was built in 1857 as a union church serving the Episcopalian, Presbyterian, and Lutheran congregations of the West Northfield community. Since 1969 only the Anglican congregation has continued to worship from this historic building and it now is registered as St. Andrew's Anglican Church, Parish of New Germany, Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.

 

Address: 340 Feeners Corner Road, West Northfield, NS  B4V 5E3

 

Church Council

2017

Wardens:

Heather Veinotte

 

Roger Zinck

Secretary:

Susan Zinck

Treasurer:

Larry Burgoyne

Board of Management:

Bruce Veinotte

 

Kevin Veinotte

 

Roger Zinck

 

Donna Druggett

 

Larry Burgoyne


Organist:

Janice Burgoyne